.

.

GET THEM HOME

GET THEM HOME
OUR GIRLS, "LOVEDAY" AND "LORA" ARE NOW HOME

Saturday, January 29, 2011

We Have A USCIS Officer!!

Woo hoo!!! We were assigned an Officer from the Department of Homeland Security on Friday!! (that's US Customs and Immigration - USCIS). She has to review our paperwork and hopefully we will get immigration approval for Robert in a few weeks; meaning we can then send all of our documents to Robert's country (which THEN means the docs could possibly be submitted his country's government by the end of February - maybe, maybe! Which THEN means we could possibly get a court date before the Eastern European courts in late-March/early-April! So please keep your fingers crossed for this "best case scenario"!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to finally see a new post show up on my side bar of our blog!I'm so happy for you Bobbie that the ball is beginning to roll faster.
    Keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful news about getting an officer assignment. We're in about the same place in the process as you are, I think. We're hoping to travel to 31 in May or June...Maybe we'll see y'all there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness Bobbie.....thats so exciting!!! It wont be long now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have emailed you before from POLP Yahoo group. My husband and I adopted an LP from Ukraine last year. It was a wonderful experience. I am so happy for you and your family.

    Candace

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP