.

.

GET THEM HOME

GET THEM HOME
OUR GIRLS, "LOVEDAY" AND "LORA" ARE NOW HOME

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Our Docs Were Submitted Today + New Photo!

Our docs were submitted to the govt. agency in Robert's country today!!! That means we could find out our travel date in 1-2 weeks and then travel a few weeks after that - YAY!!!! Here's s little surprise below thanks to another adoptive family - can't wait to get over there to scoop him up and give him lots of hugs!
(Our online pendant fundraiser is still going on through Saturday! See Wednesday's post below.

)

7 comments:

  1. Bobbie,
    Awesome news!! And the new picture of your son is adorable.
    Prayers,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being submitted! Have you connected with the White family? They were also submitted yesterday.

    http://whitesadoptionjourney.blogspot.com/

    We were submitted on Wednesday, so we'll all be there about the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Wonderful news!!!

    Catherine
    http://wronginalltherightways-travcat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bobbie, my name is Jaime and I found your blog through Tracey's. I am mom to two girls. Caitlyn is 5 (almost 6 as she'll tell you, since her birthday is in 2 weeks) and Hanna is 21 months. Caitlyn has achondroplasia. I'd love to connect with you - hope that you'll check out my blog - www.jkmurphy.blogpost.com Looking forward to following your story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so cute I can't stand it!!! You'll never get anything done again with all the hugging and cheek pinching you'll be doing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! I am so happy for you. Adoption is such a blessed experience!! I would do everything a hundred times over to bring our little girl home.

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I love the new picture. He is such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP