.

.

GET THEM HOME

GET THEM HOME
OUR GIRLS, "LOVEDAY" AND "LORA" ARE NOW HOME

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Waiting . . .

Counting down till I can spring the girls - hopefully in a week :). I get to visit Dasha everyday, and I'll get to visit DeAnna again tomorrow! 
Thank goodness I brought the suitcase of meds (and you think I'm joking!!).  Gerry ended up with an infected finger. But looking much better already after antibiotics!  The amazing thing is, he has had NO sinus issues while here!  I only do maintenance sinus rinses every couple days vs. 3-4 times per day at home. 

Gerry is always finding interesting things on the playground (dead bird😕)
Out to dinner at the fancy French restaurant down the road, on the river (Filet mignon = $6!). I had the perch - I think it was $3.
After an afternoon of shopping.  Dasha found the "boyfriend jeans" she's been wanting, and a cute top. We were worn out after 2 hours at the market!!

Dasha and her brother:
Hopefully I will have lots more photos of DeAnna soon. 😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP